Sunday 25 January 2009

Refleting writing on the Pre-sessional course and university study

I started this course two months ago and since the first day I liked the university background. I went to uni when I was in Italy and the environment is quite similar compered to this: a lot of young people running every where, trying to find the right way both in corridors and...in life. Of course there is a big difference: here in London you get in touch with people from all the world and, I think, this is a great opportunity. The theaching method is closed to the one adopted in Italy. Professors are well prepered and they give us a good preparation for the next step...the degree course.

I find this course very usefull for my personal knowledge and also to aquire the qualifications required from university. Speaking about courrent issues is very important for me to understand in which direction the world is looking. A part from that, as I said before, they teached me how to manage with the university life. For example, I wrote few essays in my country but I had difficulties to do that in English. During those months I had the possibility to improuve my writing skills and now I feel more confident.

I think I'm quite ready to contend with my degree course. I know that it may be hard especially at the beginning but it will be a good experience. The first challange will be the first formal exam and... I hope to start with the right foot!!

No comments:

Followers