Friday 21 November 2008

About me...

I'm a 21 year old girl who comes from a small town in the hart of Italy.

I've been living in london since one year and from my eighteen since now, is the longest time i remained in the same place...said the you can deduce that i really like London!
Last year when i arrived i found a job almost immediatly in one of the clothes store of the "Massimo Dutti" chain. Was a great experience: I met a lot of interesting people and I could improve my English that becames good enough to express myself in a clear way.
You have to know that I'm a person who likes take personal challenges to enrich her knowledge so, when the working environment becames boring, I decide was the right time to change.
Universitary background always actracted me so...here I am!Ok, to be honest was not so easy, you know, you have to apply on time and do all the bureaucracy part and then you have to wait for the response and...if it's positive you have to pay!Anyway, at the moment I'm attending the
pre-sessional Academic English programme and I'll be ready to start my degree course in February.
I'm a girl who wants to know as much as possible about the world, about people who lives in there; I love music, i think is the best way to enjoy my life, I like sports, I love travels, books and nature...I love everythink makes me feel alive, everything which gives me an emotion.
That's who I am, what I like, and why I choosed to study "Events Management" linked to "International Tourism Management".
I hope, one day, to work in the tourism sector to increase people to travel coscientiously,having a great time getting in touch with new cultures. I wish ,one day, to aquire the ability and skills to create anything wich involves people who are enthusiastic and passionate about what they are seeing.
I think that for the moment you know enough about me....

No comments:

Followers